Monday 7 October 2013

NYX Round Lipsticks

Outlet Centre Price - £2.95
The Beauty Store



I was visiting my local outlet centre because I wanted to get more make up but actually only ended up buying these two lipsticks (wah) anyway, I was pretty heartbroken when I found out the old shop called The Cosmetics Store had closed down but there is also another shop called The Beauty Store and thank god they had makeup in there still yay! I immediately went to the NYX lipstick section as I've recently become obsessed with buying lipsticks to the point where I can't go a week without buying at least one, oopps! 








                    So on my search for some beautiful colours, I found these two charms.
                                                 Left - 634 Louisiana and right -599 Fire. 




634 Louisiana

When I swatched these two on my hand I just instantly fell in love. They're both quite vibrant obviously depending on how many coats you apply and I just had to get them right away! They're sort of creamy so they moisturise your lips quite well but they are no way an oily texture which is fabulous. Personally, I love them and so should you ;)  
 



       599 Fire

God knows why my hand looks tanner here
(probably the more accurate colour of my skin tbh)




Overall, I absolutely LOVE these lipsticks, they're so pigmented, moisturising and stay on as long as any other lipstick. NYX do such beautiful shades of lipstick in this particular range so I highly suggest you go and check it out! 

Emilie x x x x

No comments:

Post a Comment