Monday 21 October 2013

George ASDA Nail Polishes

George ASDA Nail Polishes
£1.75


So one day I was in ASDA with my friend having a casual browse as you do and she was telling me about how great she found their own range of nail polishes to be. I thought 'why not have a look, it can't hurt' And so I picked up the two nail polishes seen below. The blue colour is quite midnighty and I really like it. 

As for the matte top coat I have been looking for one for-ever and I know that Rimmel do one but I haven't been able to find it anywhere! I thought a Matte top coat would be more useful than just buying an already Matte colour so you have more of an option to have shiny or matte nails. 

Both of these dry quickly even though the Matte Finisher isn't 'quick dry', they both still dry pretty fast compared to your bog-standard nail polish.  

  
                                            


           Matte top coat                                  Colour Nail Polish
     No.63 Matt Finisher                             No.10 Dazzle

                                                           Here is the colour polish alone
                                                           (I apologise for the chipping)


Here I have added the matte and as you can see they're pretty matte. 

For the price (£1.79) I would say they're really good but the Matte one comes out quite streaky but that could just be my fault. I would also say that you need quite a few layers for the colour one but again, that's my opinion. The colour nail varnish lasted around 3 days for me but the matte wore off after day 5. I really do love the colour of the Dazzle one and I think it would be really nice for an evening/party look. If you're after some cheap nail polishes, especially a matte top coat I would definitely look into purchasing these two gems.

Hope this helped
Emilie x x x 


            

No comments:

Post a Comment