Friday 27 September 2013

NYC Expert Last Lipstick 432 Red Rapture

NYC Expert Last Lipstick 432 Red Rapture
Superdrug
£1.99
A while ago, I went into Superdrug to buy a new lipstick. I went to the NYC section and bought an Expert Last Lipstick which was in the shade Air Kiss... I think. I absolutely loved the pigmentation and the wear of it so I decided to go back for another.  I tried out several different shades but this one Red Rapture, stood out amongst the others for me, purely because it's a vibrant red shade and I'm a sucker for red lips. I loved the colour so I whisked it away and into the basket it went. As I'm not a lipstick toucher-upper (hmm that could sound wrong) I thought it would be another perfect companion for me.










Here is a swatch of the lipstick and that's just one coat see, told you it was vibrant!

It's highly pigmented, stays on for 3-4+ hours without re-applying plus it smells nice but you aren't able to smell or taste it whilst on the lips. I would HIGHLY recommend this lipstick and it's ONLY £1.99, like seriously, go and get yourself one like... NOW! I love love love it so much so I think you should give it a go also.




Emilie x x x


No comments:

Post a Comment