Friday 27 September 2013

NYC Applelicious Balm - 355 Applelicious Pink



When I purchased my Expert Last lipstick I also bought this. It's part of NYC's new range called Applelicious (except the 'o' is in the shape of an apple, how clever!) Also going through the core of the balm is a cute apple shape.

-
This lip balm gives a nice subtle colour yet hydrates the lips for a long amount of time. Plus, it smells like apples which makes me want to eat it (don't worry I won't). 



This particular colour is a lovely warm but bright pink which I think will suit anyone. It's definitely a great buy for the winter season as it will ensure you don't get chapped lips and at the same time will give you nice colour with just one coat. 









Below is a swatch which is the result after just one coat so you could add more coats if wish.


Overall, I'd say it's a great little buy especially for a lip balm and at £2.49 I'd say why not.

Emilie x x x

No comments:

Post a Comment