Thursday 21 April 2016

Beauty Blogger Awards

Hello everyone! On Sunday I was very kindly nominated by Love Rosiee for the Beauty Blogger Award. It's an opportunity for bloggers alike to learn more about you as a person as well as what interests you within beauty. Personally, I love tags and answering questions, it's one of my many favourite things.




1. What is your beauty must have?
My beauty must-have is Urban Decay setting spray. I could mention so many more products, but for me it's my holy grail setting spray. There's just no life without it in my eyes!

2. What is your most common beauty empty?
Probably Liquid eyeliner as this is a staple in my collection, I'm always wearing it and finding that this is the product I mainly re-purchase more than others. 

3. How long have you been blogging?
I've been blogging on and off for about two years and a bit. I would love to get into it more as I love talking but I get distracted very easily so find it hard to concentrate on writing posts frequently. 

4. How would you describe your fashion sense?
My fashion sense varies A LOT. I can be very plain Jane or I can be quite out there. I love my monochrome colours and very rarely venture into colour. My makeup generally makes up for the lack of colour in my fashion sense though. You'll often find me in black leggings and over sized tops with slip-on vans or chunky heeled boots.

5. Drug store or high end?
I love both equally. You can find some absolutely amazing products in the drugstore but there's just something about high end that brings me so much amazement and satisfaction. I feel like drugstore products do lack quality in some products as well as their packaging but then again so can high end. I think it's safe to say I'm a bit of an in between kind of girl! Sorry for not giving a straight answer, I just can't decide! 

6. What made you start blogging?
I just love talking, sharing my opinions somewhere, being able to talk to people about what I love or anything that's happening with my life. You know when you run out of people to tell stories to? Well, I turn to my blog to share them.

7. If you could work with one beauty brand, who would it be?
Again, this is extremely hard to answer because I love so many brands. But I would absolutely adore to work with Urban Decay as I love colour and going 'out there' with my makeup. I feel like companies such as Bare Minerals are a bit too safe for me and are more focused on the natural side of things. I love to be a bit of a daredevil when it comes to makeup nowadays. 

8. What inspires you?
I'd say colour as I am genuienly a very creative individual and I feel like colour can make up such a big part of someones personality as well as colours having no limit to what you can create with them.

9. What’s your favourite skin care brand?
My favourite skin care brand is Soap and Glory or Simple. I have quite sensitive and dry skin so finding something that doesn't irritate the two
is quite hard, especially when you don't have all the money in the world to spend on skin care. Simple is what I use for my everyday routine - Soap and Glory is what I use on my pamper evenings. 

10. What’s your biggest beauty regret?
My biggest beauty regret would be not realising my passion for it sooner. I was so focused on forcing myself to love Art and Design that I lost sight of what I really loved which resulted in me not studying beauty/makeup at college or even at degree level. It's something I would have love to have done earlier. 



Here are my ten questions:
1. What is/are your beauty pet-peeve/s?
2. What beauty brand best represents you?
3. What is your beauty staple?
4. Most recent beauty product you've purchased?
5.   What inspired you to start a blog?
6. What do you love most about the beauty blogger community?
7. Favourite beauty YouTubers or bloggers?
8. Overall, favourite beauty brand or store to shop at?
9. A brand you wish would expand their range of shades or products?
10. Your current go-to makeup look?

I nominate the people below to answer my questions:



Emilie x x x

2 comments:

  1. Thank you Emilie for nominating me :-) I really appriciate it. Looking forward to answering your beauty questions. xoxo Shahrzad

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for nominating me 😊 Love your post! Xx

    ReplyDelete