Friday 15 January 2016

Aliexpress Collective Haul

I've been meaning to do this post since last summer yikes!

I love a bargain - I mean who the heck doesn't.

I have been eyeing up Aliexpress ever since I heard about it on the wonderful world of YouTube but had always been too skeptical to place an order. 





I took the plunge and placed my first order which was a bikini, a Triangl dupe to be exact. I was going on holiday with my boyfriend in just over a month and a half so thought it would be the perfect time to order. These were around £10 each and took just under a month to arrive. What I love most about these sets is they're neoprene material. There are an awful lot of Triangl dupes out there that are just the normal soft material - but these are so flattering, they don't bunch up, get twisted AND you can remove the straps. Overall, I love these both so much and will be ordering more for my future holidays!





My second order involved these absolute gems. I'll admit I never really wear falsies but when I do, I love to wear the Ardell demi wispsies as they're so natural and comfortable. Due to having weird shaped eyes, I find that the black lash bands dig into my eyes too much so the invisible lash band is perfect for me. I got five pairs for £1.05 so they're a lot more affordable than the Ardell ones. I will be buying more once I have used them all as they're amazing!






These brushes are A-MA-ZING. They're possibly one of the best cosmetics items I have ever bought and owned. In this set you get fourteen synthetic brushes. The majority of the set are for the face but there are a couple that can be used for eyeliner which is fabulous in my opinion as I find most sets lack these. If you love contouring and highlighting, get this set - it's a must-have!





If you're looking for set of blending eye brushes, look no further. These are perfection. You get a tapered brush, some larger fluffier brushes and more sturdier ones for packing on colour as well as applying eyeliner. They're only £3.66 so I would definitely recommend these for such an amazing price. 







                                               
So that's all for now! I'm sure I will be ordering more in the near future so keep your eyes peeled for another Aliexpress haul. I hope your enjoyed this haul and feel free to leave a comment below or email me at: cooper-e@hotmail.co.uk.





Emilie x x x 

4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. No problem, I hope you enjoyed my post :)

    They really are cheap! I was in shock when I first tried them out, so soft and they wash so well.


    ReplyDelete
  3. I love a good haul post! Those triangle bikini dupes look really great. Also love the look of the brushes. So cheap too!x

    Lauren | itslaurenvictoria.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete