Friday 2 May 2014

Finally, a new blog post - UPDATE

Hey guys, it's been a long time since I last posted anything so I thought what better why to use my free time to make a blog post!


Update
So I literally have a couple of weeks left at school - scary I know. After being at the same school for 7 years I am finally ready to move on (but I will miss my art buddies!). So after I finish I will be having just under 4 months off which seems like a long time but I know it will probably fly by! As I have all of this time, I have come up with some things I can do to occupy myself with:
-Blogging more
-Visiting places
-Working more (to get those pennies rolling in while I can)
-Seeing friends and family a lot more
-Possibly starting YouTube? (not sure about this but I would love to, I'm quite a crazy character so not too sure how I feel about this)
So after my time off I will be going of to UCA to study Foundation Diploma in Art & Design, it's similar to what I have been doing the last 2 years but I will get to use a lot more equipment and get to explore a lot more areas within art. This course is only for a year which scares me a little bit because I'm really not sure if University is for me, but who knows, that could easily change. It's 4 days a week so I'm not entirely sure if I will have time to fit in a job and attain some sort of social life as well *sad face*, this is why I'm going to try to work more so I can save up. 
x


-Already booked a holiday with my boyfriend to the oh-so lovely Tenerife (a.k.a tenner each)


Well that's enough for now! Watch out for another blog post coming very soon,  it's beauty themed but that's all I'm telling you, you will have to find out by looking back soon! 


Emilie x x x


No comments:

Post a Comment